Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
What a fucking bitch :rofl:

“Hello world………. hello loyal fans and loved ones from OUR fast universe…….. I’m sorry to announce that if Dewayne is in Fast9 there will no more Roman Peirce [sic] – You mess with family and my daughters survival I mess with yours……… close your eyes dude you’re a “Clown”…… #CandyAssBitchMade All my real one…. Men on integrity… my real ones out here stand UP…… folks that GP to the gym and get big naturally #NoJuice #NoOJ spin off huh? Spin off these nuts selfish champ…… pause notice who’s got his arms around my shoulder and who’s standing alone – #OurChildrenMatter”

Tyrese Gibson Delivers Ultimatum: If The Rock Is In Fast 9, He

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Its also possible that The Rock is an asshole to work with.....but he seems like such a likable guy :rofl:

There's youtube videos of him fucking with people during his training time and during rehearsals for movies. He is BAAAAD.

I remember watching one of those videos a few years back where some set guy was spraying him with water getting him ready for an action scene, and he was like, "Make sure you spray my balls and rub them too, they need a little love" :bowrofl:

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
So Tyrese is mad that production was able to work around one of the cast that has a very busy career. Because his own mediocre career is tied to one franchise. Or that Roman isn't getting a spin off movie? lol Tyrese is a sidekick in everything he is in. He should stfu and keep collecting checks from the franchise that is responsible for his 25 million dollars. haha

:fy: the franchise will be better without his annoying ass

As posted in the other thread, Letty and Roman could never be shown or mentioned again and I could be OK with that. lol

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
So Tyrese is mad that production was able to work around one of the cast that has a very busy career. Because his own mediocre career is tied to one franchise. Or that Roman isn't getting a spin off movie? lol Tyrese is a sidekick in everything he is in. He should stfu and keep collecting checks from the franchise that is responsible for his 25 million dollars. haha

As posted in the other thread, Letty and Roman could never be shown or mentioned again and I could be OK with that. lol
The rock seems like the busiest fucking guy in Hollywood.

And I agree, please kill both characters in some suicide pact off a cliff so they can’t come back.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info