Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Bret Ratner sounds like a guy I want to party with :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.barstoolsports.com/bars...nd-ejaculated-on-magazine-covers-of-her-face/

The article is a mess but the cliffs are:

Olivia Munn said that while visiting the set of the 2004 Ratner-directed ā€œAfter the Sunsetā€ when she was still an aspiring actress, he masturbated in front of her in his trailer when she went to deliver a meal. Munn wrote about the incident in her 2010 collection of essays without naming Ratner. On a television show a year later, Ratner identified himself as the director, and claimed that he had ā€œbangedā€ her, something he later said was not true. The same year her book was published, Munn ran into Ratner at a party thrown by Creative Artists Agency and he boasted of ejaculating on magazine covers featuring her image, she told The Times.

Not long after Munn arrived on the Santa Monica set in 2004, she said, she was asked to drop some food off in Ratnerā€™s trailer as a favor. She said she was assured that the director would not be there.

Munn entered Ratnerā€™s trailer and quickly placed the food on a table. She said she was startled to find him inside. She tried to make a quick exit, but Ratner implored her not to leave.

ā€œHe walked out ā€¦ with his belly sticking out, no pants on, shrimp cocktail in one hand and he was furiously masturbating in the other,ā€ Munn said. ā€œAnd before I literally could even figure out where to escape or where to look, he ejaculated.ā€

Munn said she let out a ā€œstartled screamā€ and raced out of the trailer. She said she immediately told the man who had asked her to deliver the food. His reaction? ā€œIt wasnā€™t a shock. It wasnā€™t surprise,ā€ Munn recalled. ā€œIt was just, ā€˜Ugh, sorry about that.ā€™ā€

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Itā€™s sickening what people in power will do. Iā€™d be curious what % of Hollywood actresses have been exposed to this. Iā€™m starting to think it is a lot more than I had originally thought. I guess I always believe this stuff had to happen in that industry, but it seems a lot more commonplace than I estimated. I wonder how many talented people that might have gone on to have prolific careers but got denied a role because they wouldnā€™t get on the casting couch.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
c44d8e666192702664be74d2f7fc2ba6.jpg

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
can we have a pool/bet on who's next?

could be fun.

I hope it's Samuel L Jackson. I hate that racist asshole.

Non stop entertainment.... Bunch of sick, deranged fascistic fucks...... Hahaha
What would their Mother's think......

Pssssh, they masturbate in front of them too probably.

So wait, he is in his trailer and doing his thing. Then she busts in on him and claims he harassed her? What did I miss? lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f3t3pVJqMY

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Itā€™s sickening what people in power will do. Iā€™d be curious what % of Hollywood actresses have been exposed to this. Iā€™m starting to think it is a lot more than I had originally thought. I guess I always believe this stuff had to happen in that industry, but it seems a lot more commonplace than I estimated. I wonder how many talented people that might have gone on to have prolific careers but got denied a role because they wouldnā€™t get on the casting couch.

Would be interested how many actresses willingly gave away blow jobs and sex to get parts in movies, videos, director / producer roles, etc.

Would also like to know how many women in Hollywood are handlers who kept the casting couches and trailers stocked with under age or young adult talent.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info