TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
These fuckers are going to start using semi's really soon. Either filled with explosives or to run people down. 75% of furniture loads I have seen come from Canada the last 2-3 years is usually a Taliban looking dude driving. Very hard to understand their English. I have been in this line of work for almost 20 years and up until 2-3 years ago you NEVER seen those dudes driving semi's.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Watch your 6. People make fun of me for being concerned about going certain places for reasons like this. Gotta be vigilant to if you see something Report it. If you get a “feeling” about a person it’s not “profiling” it’s something you should do. Always watch for tankers and trucks parked under bridges or in areas that don’t take deliveries but all of a sudden you have a large truck somewhere. Be aware of your surroundings.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
What a clusterfuck... I get the feeling there's going to be more of these happening too, since it's going on around all over the world. There's also going to be a war coming if this shit continues, both against Muslims and a civil war with the idiots who support allowing these people in the country. Don't expect government to help you since they block Trump's travel vetting and willingly allow terrorists into this country. Thank your liberal politicians and judges for that.

Watch your 6. People make fun of me for being concerned about going certain places for reasons like this. Gotta be vigilant to if you see something Report it. If you get a “feeling” about a person it’s not “profiling” it’s something you should do. Always watch for tankers and trucks parked under bridges or in areas that don’t take deliveries but all of a sudden you have a large truck somewhere. Be aware of your surroundings.

Situational awareness. I get shit from people all the time because i'm the same way. Reporting strange things that tickle your senses really can help too, but most people are too scared of offending others or backlash from reporting false alarms.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Terrorist came to America in 2010 from Uzbekistan. Another Obama immigrant.

DNf_VehW4AAdkKL.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info