Loud Exhaust vs Angry Folks

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Some people are nuts! I had an old lady stomp her foot and scream at the top of her lungs for me to slow down in the neighborhood when I went by her in my Mustang at 20mph. It is like loud exhaust makes some people go insane.

yep this is exactly it, or even not even speeding OR loud exhaust, a car with an aggressive stance alone pisses people off :bowrofl:

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
cmntmxr57.gif

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
I mean my 510 is loud af right now that I hate it. So I am part of the problem but I barely drive it now.

On the other hand there is a Genesis coupe with a straight pipes so that anytime it is on decel it pops and backfires. Guy cruises down my street all the time just revving it up and hitting decel so it can burble/pop. It drives me nuts, I think once the 510 is done I might just go up and down his street doing the same. I think the 510 is louder.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Im surprised ive never gotten any complaints from any of my neighbors over the years. Especially back when I was daily driving the GTO. Even cops have pulled up alongside me and complimented me on how it sounds :rofl: Hell even my WRX before that was not quiet at all, so my neighbors have had to put up with a lot for a long time. But on the flip side I'd never go ripping down my own street either. You gotta have some smarts.

Time to straight pipe the 235.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
That guy had a good turn out :rofl:

I once had a neighbor orange sticker me for parking in front of their place (first come first serve street parking.) There was a period of time where I'd drive by their house at 2AM coming home from work and the 4.3Ls of fury would sing the song of their people by being dropped into first gear. Overall it was surprisingly quiet as long as I wasn't in a few load areas I think were at peak torque or thereabouts.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
This was down here in Phoenix. Somehow I missed it, despite being on the Facebook page he organized it on. So pissed when I saw it was here!

I was going through the comments and saw the facebook invite.

22140968_150376105566581_3592924953999564820_n.jpg

I wont say anything, but it is kinda stupid to be redlining your shit sometimes. Your in traffic. Revving your engine wont make the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy go any faster. :rofl:

I still hate Harley riders more though.

Ohh, and you are a piece of shit if you touch someone elses car. If the dude fucked your wife in front of your kid, and live streamed it on Facebook, you dont touch his car. You chop his shit off like a man.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
I was going through the comments and saw the facebook invite.

22140968_150376105566581_3592924953999564820_n.jpg

I wont say anything, but it is kinda stupid to be redlining your shit sometimes. Your in traffic. Revving your engine wont make the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy in front of the guy go any faster. :rofl:

I still hate Harley riders more though.

Ohh, and you are a piece of shit if you touch someone elses car. If the dude fucked your wife in front of your kid, and live streamed it on Facebook, you dont touch his car. You chop his shit off like a man.

Wut? Chop a strangers shit off because your wife is a whore??? [MENTION=95]Fish[/MENTION] you are a straight up idiot...:picard: You leave the cheating bitch, you don't catch a case for her indiscretions or touch another dudes junk... who does that? And typical libtard can't even handle the sound of a Harley...:cry::rofl: Go back to your safe space...:loser:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info