90s Alternative and Grunge music

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So Im on a kick about filling my phone back up with music and replacing old shitty music that I got off napster/limewire/youtube. Been downloading a bunch of 90s 103.5/Q101 music.

:fth:

So far I have done the following bands.

Aerosmith - I know not 90s, but come on. Its fucking Aerosmith
Alice in Chains
Beastie Boys
Bush
Godsmack
Green Day - Pre 2K. Post 2K GD sucks
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Megadeath Greatest hits, which arent many. Just wanted Symphony of Destruction
Metallica
Nine Inch Nails
POD Greatest hits
Pearl Jam
Rob/White Zombie
Staind
Stone Temple Pilots
Tool

Typing this list up, I forgot to get Limb Bizkit. Yes, Fred Durst can choke on a bag of dicks, but earlier music was still good.

What else am I missing? I know most of you had to be in HS the same time I was and rocked out with your.......socks on.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Damn, all good suggestions. My torrent is looking a bit.....bloated. :rofl:

I know Nirvana is missing from the list. Im on the fence about adding it. I still kinda feel burned out due to Q101 playing it ALL. THE. TIME. Even when they had their quick stint back on the air, they went back to playing at least one Nirvana song every half hour it seemed.

So part of me is done with Nirvana, but part of me wants it as well.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
What else. I was (still am) a huge Everclear fan. They're still making music today. Collective soul? foo fighters? Offspring? You gotta have offspring. SOUNDGARDEN.

Just added all of those. I did kind of cheat and just did best of/greatest hits CDs. I seem to find, especially bands I really liked, had a LOT of shitty songs with great ones sandwiched between them.

Then again, some CDs have mostly great songs, with only a couple of throw aways. Alice in Chains was the biggest offender of having a couple of great songs on a CD with nothing else. But then would have 6 out of 11-12 songs be killer on another CD.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Damn, all good suggestions. My torrent is looking a bit.....bloated. :rofl:

I know Nirvana is missing from the list. Im on the fence about adding it. I still kinda feel burned out due to Q101 playing it ALL. THE. TIME. Even when they had their quick stint back on the air, they went back to playing at least one Nirvana song every half hour it seemed.

So part of me is done with Nirvana, but part of me wants it as well.

How the fuck has nobody said Nirvana ???

because reading > you. :s00ls:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Typing this list up, I forgot to get Limb Bizkit. Yes, Fred Durst can choke on a bag of dicks, but earlier music was still good.

3 Dollar Bill was a national fucking treasure. I listen to one of those songs at least daily but the whole album is good.

I've actually gone back and visited a lot of the 90s stuff as well. How dare you forget Offspring.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
Disturbed
Chili Peppers (eh they have a few songs)
Rage against the Machine
SpaceHog
Blink 182
Sublime
Soul Asylum
Smashing Pumpkins
Sponge - Plowed is the only song I remember from them.
Filter
Silverchair
Jane's Addiction
Presidents of the USA
Oasis
Limp Bizkit
Cake
Seven Mary Three

If your into a little industrial form the 90's
Fear Factory
Type O Negative

I'll see if I think of more later

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info