We Live! (For now)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
David Meade, who claimed the world is ending Saturday when a mysterious planet collides with Earth, is now backtracking on the calamitous claim.

Meade said the world won't end on Sept. 23 after all, but instead Saturday will only mark the beginning of a series of catastrophic events to occur over several weeks.

Doomsday is not on Saturday after all, writer says after predicting end of the world | Fox News

david-meade-slider.jpg

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Meade said the world won't end on Sept. 23 after all, but instead Saturday will only mark the beginning of a series of catastrophic events to occur over several weeks.

So THAT's what's going on!

Today alone, the shower head in my shower popped off, hit me in the head and ended up on the shower floor in 12 pieces. Then the flapper on my toilet went bad and wasted 100 gallons of water before I noticed. And to top it off, the fan speed resistor went bad on the Mustang, so the fan only works on high.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.

Damn you David Meade!!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'd bet Meade's favorite line today is "No, not today. It starts today. It's all in my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1456626922/?tag=tcg21-20

While their probably is something to this, this compendium of readily available information (missing pages and illustrations and whole sections repeated with no explanation) is a complete mess.

There are a lot more comments where people love the book. Damn! People are stupid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info