Cellular carriers

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
I've been with Tmobile since my first phone many years ago and wanted to get some feedback on our current plan. I just paid off our devices and monthly bill should be around $127 for 2 lines. Data on one line is 1gb, 3gb on the other, unlimited everything else. Coverage could be laughable from time to time...What do you guys think, time to change carriers or stay?

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Lots of good deals. Best deal going right now is virgin mobile which uses sprints network. Buy an iphone and get service for 1 year for a dollar. After a year the phone is unlockable and you can take it anywhere you want.

tmobile has better deals than what you have. 4 lines for just 40 each.

if you want to go prepaid metro pcs has good deals and gets good reviews.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I've had sprint forever and I pay like $189/month for my wife and I's phones. Unlimited on both. I called Sprint and asked if they could lower the bill and they basically told me to fuck myself. I'm looking to get AT&T cable and internet through Costco and will also be looking to switch over the phone for a bundle discount.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I don't know what we pay... Something around $150. I've been with AT&T since the dawn of the cell phone, meaning I've been through all the mergers from the time it started as Cellular One, then Cingular, now AT&T. I'm on a GE plan (my former employer), but that $150 is unlimited data on our two phones, my kids two phones, and two ipads (my Wife's and my daughters... I won't touch an Apple product. Matter of fact, my phone is a WINDOWS phone).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info