The Mad Pooper

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
COLORADO SPRING, Colo. -- Police in Colorado need help finding a woman who was caught defecating on a sidewalk in front of children.

"We call her the Mad Pooper of Pine Creek!" said Cathy Budde.

Budde and her family have had enough.

"It's not like it's private. People can see you, I mean we are seeing her!" Budde said.

Pants around ankles in broad daylight. Her kids saw it happen first, reports KKTV.

"They came screaming, like, 'You're not going to believe this.' They are like crying. I'm like, 'What?' They are like, 'There's a lady taking a poop!' And so I come outside, and I'm like, 'Oh dear goodness!' I was like, 'Are you serious, are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?' She's like, 'Yeah, sorry,'" Budde said."

http://abc7chicago.com/mad-pooper-on-loose-in-colo-/2432477/

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Pooper's 'spokesman' gives bizarre excuse for female jogger defecating in people

A man claiming to be the “spokesman” of a jogger dubbed the "Mad Pooper" – who reportedly has been defecating on the lawns of Colorado homes – says the woman is struggling after gender reassignment surgery and as she battles a traumatic brain injury.

The unidentified man made the comments in a YouTube video that has since been removed, KRDO reported.

He said he was speaking on the behalf of Colorado Springs jogger “Shirley” and said she is sorry for her actions. The man also said “Shirley” can no longer control herself after undergoing the reassignment surgery.

He added the jogger’s actions are protected under the First Amendment and the government cannot control when and where she decides to do her business – a claim blasted by criminal defense attorney Jeremy Loew.

"Defecating in someone's yard is definitely not protected under the First Amendment and it is actually a crime," Loew told KRDO. "This is actually the worst thing the family could do. Maybe they thought the videos would make the situation go away, but they won't. People all over the world are talking about this, and police will catch her. The man in the video will also have to be called into court to testify."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info