Woman found dead in walk-in freezer

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It's horrible that a family has lost a child. Without knowing the full details, I don't see how the hotel is responsible for someone getting drunk/high and locking themselves in a freezer. Too bad she didn't have some caring friends.

The hotel is not a bank, they don't need to have a refrigerator on lock down. The hotel seemed generous enough to offer to pay for the funeral. But unless some other footage comes out, I don't know how the hotel has any culpability.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
And now they're trying to blame everyone else for not having proper security/monitoring/locked/etc..

NO! Your daughter was probably under the influence and made a bad decision...

Exactly.
A POS parent raises a moron kid that killed herself because of stupidity.
Now instead of being completely devastated and in complete body numbing pain over her daughter dying.
She's worried about blaming a hotel for not locking a freezer!!!!!!!!!
You can't run a business with every damn door locked & guarded, having a guard follow around every person on the property, running a hotel like a prison or military compound!!!!!!

The mother is a greedy, POS leech, that doesn't care about anything except more money, more money, more money!!!!!

I lived through burying my children.
I did not have a single thought about fault, blame, lawyers, money, investigations, reasons etc etc.
My only thoughts were never seeing my child ever again, my wife being devastated and suffering a horrific loss, dealing with what needed to be done for their services.
Who the frick is more worried about blaming a hotel, than a horrific loss of a child!!!!!!!!!!!

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
She was fucked up, i don't think we need a toxicology report to determine that.

And it won't make a bit of difference either way, this family is scum and will still try to sue someone and get something for nothing. That is the culture we have in America today for inner-city black families.... It's always someone elses fault but theirs when something goes wrong, and the media feeds that.

Where was this mother and father to teach their child not to do stupid shit in life? I wonder how much of an involvement they had in their child's development.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
People have died because they got locked in freezers. Hence why it doesn't make sense to have a lock for them.

If they sue the hotel for not having a lock on the freezer and I'm the defense attorney of the hotel, I ask the family only one question:

"Do you have a lock on your freezer at your home? No? I rest my case..."

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
She was fucked up, i don't think we need a toxicology report to determine that.

And it won't make a bit of difference either way, this family is scum and will still try to sue someone and get something for nothing. That is the culture we have in America today for inner-city black families.... It's always someone elses fault but theirs when something goes wrong, and the media feeds that.

Where was this mother and father to teach their child not to do stupid shit in life? I wonder how much of an involvement they had in their child's development.

Waiting to see if she was roofied

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info