PSA: $11.99 cases of miller/coors/bud @ target!

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
yes. i dont know how long this sale runs...
but i cleaned out the batavia store.

they ARE willing to give rainchecks... so thats cool.

96bd7ed9b4a2241079408d179a3c9055.jpg

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
No pics of the back of your truck full of miller lite?
i got their last 2 cases of Miller. then issued the rain checks, but only after i asked for it.

You didn't see the raincheck he got for 8 cases did you. :rofl:
actually... got 14. 6 on one and 8 on the other "for the wife" lol the manager was a little shocked that me and the wife were requesting so many!

Cans? Ew. I'm the farthest from a beer snob, but I stopped drinking my beer out of cans when I turned 21.
whats wrong with cans? im not trying to start a feud, im curious what people dislike about cans

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Cans used to have shitty coatings inside, and the beer would taste of metal. That is why a lot of older guys like glass. They fixed the coating and no more metal taste. Now can is better, no more light contamination, and no broken glass in the recycle bin. Can FTW

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
Cans used to have shitty coatings inside, and the beer would taste of metal. That is why a lot of older guys like glass. They fixed the coating and no more metal taste. Now can is better, no more light contamination, and no broken glass in the recycle bin. Can FTW

Bottles. Save em and have your local brewer bottle more for you, you're then out the 3 cents for the caps and the "cost" of the home-brew :pedobear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info