Dice on Showtime

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Figured I would search before posting up...

I caught the end of the show last night on Showtime. I didn't know he had a show.

What I took away from it;
1) He isn't aging well. He had a form of Grandpa style sunglasses. He has lost his upper body physique. Either that, or he got fatter... I always remembered him as tall, thin, with a muscular build.

2) He gets pushed around by other people. Which is unlike him. He was the ball buster. Now he's getting ball busted.

I guess, I just fondly remember him from the early 90's with the Adventures of Ford Fairlane and of course his stand up routines.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Figured I would search before posting up...

I caught the end of the show last night on Showtime. I didn't know he had a show.

What I took away from it;
1) He isn't aging well. He had a form of Grandpa style sunglasses. He has lost his upper body physique. Either that, or he got fatter... I always remembered him as tall, thin, with a muscular build.

2) He gets pushed around by other people. Which is unlike him. He was the ball buster. Now he's getting ball busted.

I guess, I just fondly remember him from the early 90's with the Adventures of Ford Fairlane and of course his stand up routines.

Yep, the show is all about his struggle between who he was back in his prime versus who he is now. Its vibe is like Kenny Powers in Eastbound & Down. I think the writing on this show is great. Season 1 is pretty solid in my opinion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• TommyGloves
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list