comcast came by for free installation....

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Weve been having spotty internet, and tv freezing. We have noticed it happens at 6-8 every night too, like theyre throttling when were using comcast the most. Anyway so we call them and they had a guy come out to rewire the outside for free. He claimed we needed the inside rewired entirely also. So another day we have 3 dudes come out to rewire the whole house for tv and internet. They put 3 new holes in the siding to put wire through into 3 different rooms in the house from the outside. Which I havent checked yet to see if they even sealed it, and it rained last night so...Here is some of their free installation work....

8Bzdk0A.jpg

Fuck us if we ever wanted to disconnect the wire from the wall...

zCIkvFy.jpg

Fuck our molding, why go around it on the outside when you can just nail to it.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
We will be. I could of did a better job myself good god. The one face plate, we actually had a cable jack there to disconnect the wire. Thats the left one. Its apparently gone now. The right one, Immmm pretty sure they just drilled through the wall, put the wire through the face plate, and screwed the plate to the wall.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info