FFfffuuuuuuuu IL AGAIN

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
I haven't had a transponder in any of the 3 vehicles for YEARS.

810b015541.png

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I'm seriously considering moving the fuck out of Illinois. That recent state income tax has almost pushed me over the edge.

I'd, we all, would give ourselves a decent amount of more money by simply moving away. Obviously not to California, you know what I mean.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
So re-reading that, are they saying that each transponder will be for a specific vehicle?

Now we have two transponders. Wife has one, I have another. I share my transponder between my Cadillac, old van, Suburban, Impala and the GTO.

As long as I had all our plates registered to my account, it didn't matter which transponder was used on which vehicle as long as they got their money.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So re-reading that, are they saying that each transponder will be for a specific vehicle?

Now we have two transponders. Wife has one, I have another. I share my transponder between my Cadillac, old van, Suburban, Impala and the GTO.

As long as I had all our plates registered to my account, it didn't matter which transponder was used on which vehicle as long as they got their money.

Thats how I take it. So you'll need 5 transponders plus one for the wife.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
i take it as, he can still use 1 transponder for all his cars, it just NEEDS to be in the car when he is using it.

and hopefully it picks up the transponder or you are paying full price!

this is a load of shit money grab that will help nobody but line the pockets of the fuckers in this state

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I guess Im just basing it off Illinois wanting to sell more transponders. You guys may be right, we shall see.

they probably do. like my sister in law. she is on our account. no transponder, uses tolls every day. iv'e been telling her for a long time now to get her own damn account. "i have one but cant find the box"

this will be the push for her to get her own one again. :fy:

THANK YOU IL AND THE TOLLWAY SYSTEM!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info