OFFICIAL things that annoy you thread

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
The mofo whom basically cuts you off making a right turn in front of you and then crawls 10mph below the speed limit.

Same goes for the asshole whom goes out of their way, sometimes cutting you off to get pole position at a stop light only to crawl away way slower than everyone else when the light flips green.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
This site not having a Trump Emoji yet.

This one would be quite useful

5c532c8d2a41e3cdce1eebe93703445b.jpg

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION]

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
When couples that LIVE together or even couples in general post shit about the other person on FB that they could just say to them in person, thus only doing it so allll of their friends can see. I hate that shit, it annoys me.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I also get extremely annoyed with how many people I see texting whilst driving, or doing something on their GD phones whilst driving. Man, one day, those people are going to kill someone because they can't just wait until they're stopped. That shit annoys me.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I also get extremely annoyed with how many people I see texting whilst driving, or doing something on their GD phones whilst driving. Man, one day, those people are going to kill someone because they can't just wait until they're stopped. That shit annoys me.

This all day!!! Everyone is so intent on doing everything but driving while behind the wheel. When I'm driving my phone stays in my pocket or on extremely rare occasions it's plugged into the charging cord face down and on silent. I don't eat while driving, search for shit in the center console or rear seat or anything that involves not paying attention. When I'm driving my work truck I'm even more cautious since people see dollar signs instead of the AT&T logo. Thank God I don't have to pay for fuel because I'm in a constant state of slowing down due to every cocksucker in the world wanting to cut me off to make a right turn in front of me, I'm at the point where I'm afraid to take a drink of water while driving.

Last week while driving I saw;
3 different women eating a bowl of cereal. Yes, a bow,l with a spoon...... while driving!!
Countless people texting or on the phone
1 man reading a bunch of papers
3 people on their laptop
1 man PLAYING A FUCKING TRUMPET WHILE DRIVING!!! I've never hoped an airbag would deploy so bad in my life.
A dozen twats on bicycles while on their phones
Lost track of all the women doing their makeup while driving in the left lane.

This shit is at epidemic stage, people need to fucking pay attention.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville

Amen!

Things that also annoy me on the road:

1. Left lane bandits. The left lane is for passing. Move over the let traffic through.

2. People speeding up to not let you get around them

3. People using their turn signal when they are already 3/4 of the way in the lane.

4. Blatantly not stopping at stop signs, right turns, etc.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
The exclusive Toyota Camry or Rav4, usually silver or beige with a dented bumper magnetized to the left lane, with a train length of enraged drivers stuck behind with nowhere to go.

Just happened to me this morning on 20 through Elgin. A beat up ford F-150 from around 1994, got into the left hand lane doing between 50 and 55 with 75 cars behind him. It had Missouri plates on it to boot.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Wife;

- Doesn't clean up after herself
- Doesn't put shit away
- Uses my garage as the dumping ground for all the overflow from her van which then sits there for 6 months until I "dispose" of it, despite her telling me she will remove it (after today, this weekend, etc), when she put it in there.
- Always uses all the fucking toilet paper, leaves an empty toilet paper thingy and never restocks. Then when I'm in the urge to drop a duece, I gotta run back out to the closet and get a couple more.
- Never goes and gets more Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi. When she polishes off her stash of Diet Pepsi, she starts in on my Diet Coke.

Kids;
- Always on their ipad's, Nobi's, xbox's, or other electronic entertainment device on a beautiful, sunny, Saturday in spring or summer
- Following up on that, not outside on these few gorgeous days of summer riding bikes, playing, on the green machine, etc... I remind them that this is the time to do it because when they WILL want to go out and play, it'll be January, after a couple months of hibernation, when it's 0* outside.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin

Funny "college" story. A friend and I, left school at lunch, cold winter day, of course the windows steamed up (and not from a "sword fight" mind you), this asshole writes on the steam on the window "NIGERS SUCK"

I look over at the window, and calmy said "Ron, you do know that it's spelled with TWO G's, right?"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info