Dude really wanted that fish

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Is this a common practice or something? What the hell is wrong with people? You go out into the open ocean, with no cage, and hunt for fish and don't expect other wildlife to fight you for it when you're in their territory? Do these morons think they are aquaman or something?

Pisses me off watching idiots stab wild sharks for doing what sharks do.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Is this a common practice or something? What the hell is wrong with people? You go out into the open ocean, with no cage, and hunt for fish and don't expect other wildlife to fight you for it when you're in their territory? Do these morons think they are aquaman or something?

Pisses me off watching idiots stab wild sharks for doing what sharks do.

Yeah, but those stabs were no worse than a shark taking a chunk out of another shark when competing for prey.

I don't think he was particularly abusive. He was hunting, and the shark was hunting. Shark wanted his prey, and the diver defended.

Personally, I just wouldn't put myself in that situation. I wouldn't want to get bitten by something that can take a chunk off my hide.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info