Let's go for a ride, kids!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Drugs and alcohol were ruled out. The article doesn't mention if they tested her for stupidity.

An Oregon woman is facing multiple charges after she allegedly towed her two young children and another child in a plastic toy wagon tied to her vehicle on Wednesday.

Alana Donohue, 27, is charged with three counts of reckless endangering, Springfield police say. She is accused of towing her two-year-daughter, four-year-old son, and eight-year-old nephew around a roundabout.

Authorities say that witnesses reported that a woman towing three kids -- and that Donohue drove as fast as 30 miles per hour.

"A witness reported the toddler began crying after the wagon went up on two wheels during the trip," a news release said. "That same witness reported observing Donohue pull over and move the toddler from the wagon to the car and then continue driving with the 4 year-old and the 8 year-old still in the wagon."

Donohue was indignant when drivers tried to get her to stop and said they should "mind their own business," the release said.

1500245741710.jpg

DEtxYg0XsAAo9AZ.jpg

Oregon mom arrested for towing 3 kids in a red wagon behind her car, cops say | Fox News

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
That looks like some shit I've done as a kid. I know for sure I can recall being towed behind a pickup on a plastic sled in the snow as a early teenager.... I also recall being terrified for my life, but I did it regardless.

Yeah, it wasn't a good idea. BUT DID THEY DIE!?

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Creative. Stupid but creative.

Kinda hard to tell if that's a Little Tike's or Radio Flyer wagon, but whichever company it is, should use this in their marketing in regards to how tough their little red wagon is.

Tough enough to be towed behind a car, on a public road, it'll handle anything Junior can throw at it...

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
That looks like some shit I've done as a kid. I know for sure I can recall being towed behind a pickup on a plastic sled in the snow as a early teenager.... I also recall being terrified for my life, but I did it regardless.

Yeah, it wasn't a good idea. BUT DID THEY DIE!?

Winter vacation, early 90s...Poland lol...my uncle used to tow about 3-4 sleds with his Fiat in the mountains :rofl:

Best time EVER for a 10 year old kid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info