Get off my lawn. Goose edition

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Do you guys actually punch them in the face or grab them by the necks? Serious question.

They're mean as hell, I yell at the ones that park in my yard all the time and they've got serious attitude problems. I've seen them go after people like that back in the day when we used to have to shoo them off the soccer fields as a kid, had a couple friends get some nasty welts.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Do you guys actually punch them in the face or grab them by the necks? Serious question.

They're mean as hell, I yell at the ones that park in my yard all the time and they've got serious attitude problems. I've seen them go after people like that back in the day when we used to have to shoo them off the soccer fields as a kid, had a couple friends get some nasty welts.

I hvae never been attacked by one, nor do i go looking for a fight with one. but if one attached me, you bet your ass i would defend myself by a grab and throw!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
They do have amazing aim.

The other night, when I got home, after getting the car in the garage, I found that I ran over two perfectly placed goose turds, both in my track (so both a right and a left wheel got it), and right at the lip of my blacktop driveway and the concrete garage lip.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I remember when I was in the 6th grade. We were playing football and these fuckers were all over the field. A friend and I started chasing them off the field and they flew away,.....only to make a U-turn and try shitting on us. :rofl:
About the same age, we were playing near a pond in a cemetery in the city.
I hit one of those fuckers in the head with a league ball as hard as I could throw it. Didnt kill him, but he couldnt pick his head up off the ground. That one and 3 others tried attacking me right after. My dumb ass ran in to the pond to try and get away. My brother and one of my buddies still bring that shit up 30 years later, lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info