bunjee jump...or any other thrills

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
so 2 years ago i went skydiving and i didn't really find it that thrilling. it was nice to be able to say i did it, but it it wasn't a rush that i thought it would be, and i posted that on here and someone recommended bungee jumping. I finally jumped and it was amazing and left me wanting more!!!

I jumped with Vertigo Bungee in Lawrencebug, Ky because they have the highest platform bungee in the states. platform to water is 240' and i came feet from the water. if i paid for three jumps, they allow a water dunk, but after paying for the jump $150, gas, hotel, food, i had already spent enough.

now i ask...what's next? how can i top this trill although i plan to jump again! i had to gopros but don't have the footage from the helmet mounted one. and my extendable selfie stick for my hand held go pro wasn't locked tight enough so when i reached the max point, the camera started to flop around so i cut off all of that from the video.

here is the video, i don't know how to make fancy ass gopro videos though, and i screamed like a little bitch. :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yK60r1lkM8

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
I'm assuming it was me that said something because I remember your thread and talking about my wife and I doing bungee with 3 different locations package in New Zealand from 2015. Glad you loved it!

Like you, I've gone skydiving twice and it's not even close to the same feeling/rush/experience. While skydiving is cool and has it's merits, nothing will make you come closer to to the feeling of potential death like jumping off (xyz).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info