Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
1. Didn't even realize he had a tequila company.
2. I likely wouldn't as I dont drink tequila.
3. $700 MILLION DOLLARS
4. An additional $300 million in 10 years depending on performance

I will pray for him.

George Clooney is selling his tequila company Casamigos to Diageo for as much as $1 billion, the company said Wednesday.

"If you asked us four years ago if we had a billion dollar company, I don't think we would have said yes," Clooney told CNBC via email. "This reflects Diageo's belief in our company and our belief in Diageo. But we're not going anywhere. We'll still be very much a part of Casamigos. Starting with a shot tonight. Maybe two."

Diageo said it will initially pay $700 million, with the potential for another $300 million based on the tequila's performance over 10 years. The transaction is expected to close during the second half of 2017.

Diageo doesn't expect the deal to add to its earnings until its fourth year. In the first three years, the brand will not have any impact on earnings.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Not saying it is bullshit. I read about this earlier today.

In the article, He says if anyone asked him if he had a billion dollar company 4 years ago he would have said no. Meaning he didn't think the private label tequila he and his friends had made was worth a billion dollars. He knew he had the company though.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Read point 1 then 2 in order :rofl:

That is your argument? I'm to assume the two are related to one another? lol

BTW, why wasn't there a link in the OP. You know I hate that! :rofl:

I remember reading an article about the company after the commercial or ad came out that included him. I'm sure they figured have him pump up the brand and make baller money. Why not. Puts more money in his pocket. Would rather see him get rich verses the Kardashians.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info