• Chipotle

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Rhinos Ass

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
Portillos sold out , they use different products now and taste is not the same . The beefs seem like they are getting smaller too . The store itself is not the same as it used to be .

Chipotle is American tacos . It's average . They dont compare to authentic mexican food restaurants.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Portillos sold out , they use different products now and taste is not the same . The beefs seem like they are getting smaller too . The store itself is not the same as it used to be .

Chipotle is American tacos . It's average . They dont compare to authentic mexican food restaurants.

What?

They use the same everything. It was part of the agreement when dick sold the business. Everything I have had since they sold has tasted the same and is in the correct quantities.

Just texted a close friend of mine who has Dick Portillo as a pateint, monthly. They chat all the time.

2260551ea7d2be5850e90b1a3b693795.bmp

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
I don't get much there except beefs and hot dogs. Beefs seem not even 6 inches anymore , and hotdogs are to me different . Thinner .

Plus with them expanding all over the country i bet they outsource their ingredients added like oils and additives to save money .

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

Have a cheesy beef from all ways catering for lunch.

So much beef.

e8c1ed7698ff2c490ef19ae821619ecf.jpg

Thread Info