Dont drink and drive

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
That is messed up. Head on!

Last time I was in the city late for maintenance I almost got wacked on 290 by a drunk ass driver. Suddenly cutting over from the fast lane to the shoulder in front of me while slamming on the brakes. Wanted him to stop so I could pull him out of his car and beat the living shit out of him.

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
I was driving home from Seattle when I was still in the Army. It was late at night, I'm driving in the right lane just cruising when I see a set of headlights. That was strange because there was a divider between the east and westbound lanes and it didn't look like a truck. Well this fucking car just cruises right past me like it was nothing. Scariest thing ever and I am so glad I was in the right lane.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I dont know about IL, but out here, this shit has been happening CONSTANTLY lately. Every week now theres at least 1 or 2 wrong way drivers on the freeway, and they usually end in fatalities. It never used to be this bad, I don't know what the hell is wrong w/ people anymore. The governor just proposed installing thermal cameras on all the ramps that would detect a car entering the freeway the wrong way and trigger all sorts of alert systems, cuz its getting ridiculous.

[MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] tell em.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I dont know about IL, but out here, this shit has been happening CONSTANTLY lately. Every week now theres at least 1 or 2 wrong way drivers on the freeway, and they usually end in fatalities. It never used to be this bad, I don't know what the hell is wrong w/ people anymore. The governor just proposed installing thermal cameras on all the ramps that would detect a car entering the freeway the wrong way and trigger all sorts of alert systems, cuz its getting ridiculous.

[MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] tell em.

Every single weekend there is a wrong way driver that kills someone out here. This is on top of bad drivers just being bad. Its almost to the point where I dont even wanna drive after a certain time of day. Shit is regoddamndiculous.

Thats not even to mention all the idiots driving around here past midnight with no headlights on, brights on, swerving all over the place. Like after a certain time I would say there are more drunk people on the road than sober people.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Which is insane cuz the DUI laws out here are some of the strictest in the nation. I definitely do not drink if I'm driving anywhere. Its just not worth it.
Not worth it at all. You can get a DUI even if you blow .001 if the officer feels like you are impaired. It's a 0 tolerance state. And there are drunk idiots EVERYWHERE

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info