Any DBZ fans? They're making a Marvel v Capcom style fighting game

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im a lot of things. A CLOSET DBZ fan is not one of them. LOL.

DB, DBZ, DBS, and I even downloaded DBZ Abridged for my Plex. FWIW, Abridged kinda rejuvenated my love for DB.

Ever since MvC2, Ive fallen out of love with those games. It got WAY too technical. Ill see where this goes. I still want to try the Xenoverse games.

Ohh, and the filler for DBS is kinda lame, but the story is getting good. From what I hear, after Resurrection F, it gets real good. We even get more future Trunks. :fy:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ohh, and the filler for DBS is kinda lame, but the story is getting good. From what I hear, after Resurrection F, it gets real good. We even get more future Trunks. :fy:

Heard the same.

What other DBZ is toonami airing along side it? I caught sight of something else but didnt see what it actually was. Did they do a remaster of the original show or something?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I know they were doing DBZ Kai, which cuts filler out, along with some updated visuals IIRC, but the voices are terrible compared to the original. The Gohan and Frieza voices are terrible in Kai.

DBZ Abridged on Youtube by Team Four Star is the shit. The first season is a little rough at first, but they start hitting stride towards the end and really get good in season 2. They are up to the Cell games currently.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info