Home A/C 2017

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
engage_star_trek_tng.gif

Today was the day . Was trying to make it until July , but it didn't happen . Thankfully it's working.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
We're getting to the time of year in Florida that A/C is critical. Service guys know this, crank up their fees and show up within an hour (people get pissed if they are sitting in 95* heat for long). If you know Florida contractors, showing up at all is iffy and within an hour is amazing.

Congrats on the working A/C.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
With the Trane HE Furnace and A/C, we continue to average a 40% cost savings month over month as compared to when we had contractor grade Lennox.

The purchase / install discount on both units, utility rebates and tax credits made going HE an easy decision.

I want to get a quote soon to put one in , however I'm scared of what the price is going to be

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
be careful, thread might get started, list your height, weight, and BMI

I went to the doctor to schedule a surgery for my hernia i have currently and he handed me a pamphlet for gastric bypass. :bowrofl:

I know my problem is all me though, I just have never done anything to fix it.

I hate most fruits and vegetables, and I rarely cook for myself, so everything is take out 3x a day... I need to do a lifestyle change and be one of those people who prep their meals and have everything portioned out....

Should probably do some reading on that since Ill be 42 at the end of the month. Shocked my cholesterol and blood sugar arent broken yet... They were getting close though so I need to do something soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info