Earthquake?

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I read a comment on fb about somebody saying they were smelling gas around that area. Could have called Nicor if it was that bad.

I remember doing a side job and the guy I was with and myself smelled gas nearby. We called non-emergency and Nicor came out. There was a leaking gas pipe in the neighbors yard.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I thought so too, just like that house in Indiana years back. But I thought I also read there were animals in the house. That would be even more of a shithead thing to do.

Like the one in Long Grove too!

Long Grove explosion levels home, damages 30 more | abc7chicago.com

9517937_1280x720.jpg

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
We drove by the Marengo house later that day. It was amazing in that there wasn't any 1 piece of the house left that you couldn't easily pick up, that's how powerful the explosion was. I mean for Christ sakes the houses all around it all were blown off the foundations and every house in a 1000' radius had the windows facing that direction blown out. For it to shake my house enough that I thought it was an earthquake and the fact that I'm about 15 miles away as the crow flies is just astounding to me that any of the neighbors survived

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info