Who has filed with BBB?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
1 step away from filing against my cabinet company. Long story short, they totally screwed up my order and basically sold us an incomplete set that they messed up on the order sheet and now want us to pay for the additional cabinets that WERE included in the signed sketch, but were never ordered cause they never made it to the list.

They also sent me one wrong color cabinet, which they are fixing. Also, they neglected to contact me about items that were on back order and ended up shipping those items back to warehouse.

All that I want out of it is the 2 cabinets that were never ordered. They insist I pay for them, and even gloated about regional manager 'NEVER' giving out a free cabinet. Well too bad.

So anyone ever file? any insight on it?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
If you signed a contract with them on it, they are obligated to supply them. Did you pay for them? Or was it just one lump sum?

Contract signed. We agreed upon a Sketch which included everything pictured for this price. Paid in full.

It's not my problem they didn't add the 2 cabinets that are needed.

If their willing to 'deep discount" like they said they would, then their able to give them to us.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
People don't realize that the BBB is an independent entity with absolutely no authority to do anything about anything. An F with the BBB is about as significant as a 5 on MBA. MBA is Mike's Business Authority of course. The point is, the BBB only ever had power because people assumed they were some sort of official authority which - considering why they were founded - is ironically a misconception they do little to correct.

These days a Google or Yelp review is going to hurt exponentially more than any kind of BBB report.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Also if you want a sink or faucet hit me up. I get a decent deal

:h5:

My contractor said usually when you get counters they give you a sink but I will let you know. Appreciate it.

Company is Cabinets To Go.

We were looking at cabinets at Menards when a rando told us to go there, that he had installed 4 sets of their cabinets and they were really good. Guess the fuck not.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Every review looks either like the people are thrilled with the cabinets or the cabinets are crap along with their customer service....

My money is on you buying two more cabinets that they just don't give two shits what you say, that they go off a pick list and not a picture, blah, blah, blah.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Every review looks either like the people are thrilled with the cabinets or the cabinets are crap along with their customer service....

My money is on you buying two more cabinets that they just don't give two shits what you say, that they go off a pick list and not a picture, blah, blah, blah.

Exactly where I think it's going. Too bad they don't take pride

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info