Tool - Tomorrow - Allstate - Who's going?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I think the last time I paid to see Metallica was when the Death Magnetic tour came though and they played at Rosemont. IIRC it was about 100ish I think?

Seen them 3 times. Never disappointed.

How much are the Tool tickets? Great music, but Ive heard their concerts are almost as bad as a Manson concert. IE weirdos that just happen to like the same music as you so you stay your ass in the corner.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I think the last time I paid to see Metallica was when the Death Magnetic tour came though and they played at Rosemont. IIRC it was about 100ish I think?

Seen them 3 times. Never disappointed.

How much are the Tool tickets? Great music, but Ive heard their concerts are almost as bad as a Manson concert. IE weirdos that just happen to like the same music as you so you stay your ass in the corner.
$180 for tool

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
It starts at 8:00 for sure. I work in a building just south of there and get off work at 7:30. I pay close attention to the concert schedules because nights of any big shows that start after 7:00 I end up leaving work straight into a traffic jam... Basically I hate you because I'd love to see Tool perform and I will now hold you personally responsible for making my drive home 15 mins longer. lol!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Metallica is like 200$+. It's ridiculous.

I got open air tickets, 3 day event for $220 for example. 15+ bands. usually most concerts I go to are 20-80$ per ticket

Yeah those ones at Soldier field are stupid crazy. I said fuck that. I dont care if they are my favorite band, for $200 I better be back stage meeting them since I havent spend over $90 for good seats in the past.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info