Putting the poo in Apu

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
The filth that is India.

"But India and Indians are ridiculed and embarrassed by other nations for its filth and religious hypocrisy. The River Ganges is considered holiest river for Hindus, and also most polluted. Despite being so sacred, there is nothing that is not dumped into the river. Raw sewage, plastic bags and bottles, industrial effluents, human waste, chemical from tanneries, discarded idols, cow dung, partially cremated corpses, flower-garlands, human remains, animal carcasses, butcher’s offal, chemical dyes from sari factories and construction waste, everything ends up in River Ganges. Daily, people defecate on the banks of this sacred river, while many others come long way to take bath in the same water."

Over 50 scary images depicting filth of Varanasi and River Ganges that went viral in China – Planet Custodian

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Got about a quarter of the way through the pics. That's enough.

China, then the U.S., Europe, then India are the world's largest polluters. The Paris accords had the U.S. footing the bill for clean up along with tough emissions upgrades for us while fewer for the other countries.

Maybe our money could have gone to cleaning up the Ganges? I'm sure the Indians would stop tossing bodies in it then.

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
Would visit anywhere before this shithole.

I have to tell you, Russia is a first world country. Malls, streets, sort of feels like a run down chicago, which you would assume when they had no money for a decade. Go ahead and look up those "crazy russian drivers" vids and look at the bakgrounds (that arent rural) if you switched the signs out to english you would think you were on the outskirts of chicago.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
Will not click link..... I know how disgusting they are in this country.

I was supposed to go to India for work once to deploy a network for a new manufacturing plant. I flat out told them no, you can fire me before I'll go to that country. So one of my jr. guys was sent (dumbass volunteered) He was sick after the first day he flew home and spent the next 2 weeks in the hospital from some bug he picked up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info