Getting new plates for my bike = Suck my dick

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
What a fucking nightmare it's been to do tax/title/license for the bike I just got

1st trip to currency exchange: My license address doesn't match so they can't do shit. My fault no big deal

2nd trip: I bring in my mail, unopened and post dated. Bills, check stub etc. Sorry that's not good enough

3rd trip: Sorry our system is down for motorcycle plates

4th trip: Go to a different currency exchange. $120 service fee. Fuck you. Walk out

5th trip: go to one out in boo foo because I had time to kill and just happened to being that area. Sorry we don't have plates you have to come back next week and pick them up. F that. Walk out since I'm never in that area. $57 service fee

6th trip, this time to the DMV to get my address updated and figured I'd get plates there. Sorry you need to go to a full service shop, we don't do that here

7th trip: sorry our system is still down

8th trip to yet again a different currency exchange: Can't remember why at this point but they couldn't help me.

There may have been another trip here and there but I lost count at this point.

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

:gayy:

:picard:

:angrys00ls:

holy fuck am i annoyed

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Yea, don't go to the Elgin one. They'll read your B.O.S. wrong, You'll pay more in taxes at that point, then get a letter from the IDOR stating you owe more because they don't agree with the purchase price of your vehicle, which of course they believe to be higher than what you stated (and just so happen to calculate for you based on their "figures"), and of course they want the additional $$$ you owe.

Had they not brought this to my attention, I would've never paid any attention to the paperwork the Wife and the S.O.S. employee completed, and realized that I actually OVERPAID taxes. The amount they got paid by me ALREADY included the taxes, which the dealership we bought it from CALCULATED for us... So after I broke my foot off in their ass (it was a beauty), I got a letter back stating that "they can't pay it right now because of 'hardship' or some B.S. But you know if I had to pay, I'd have SWAT teams taking up residence at my home with guns pointed at my head.

Anyway, just like they were charging me late fees and penalties, in my letter, I demanded late fees and penalties on my money owed back to me. They didn't seem to agree

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info