Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
SUCK THOSE DICKS :rofl:

This is David Buschur. I'm here to vent about the douchebaggery that takes place in absolute sickening doses in the GTR world.

Example 1. Company T releases an oil pan, company T is in bed with company A. Company A releases an oil pan. There is no mention of "copying" of company T's parts.

Example 2. Company A releases a new oil filter adapter. Company A is in bed with company T. Company T says they are releasing an oil filter adapter soon. No mention of "copying".

Example 3. Company B doesn't believe in all this dick sucking and produces nearly all of their own parts and most of which that they do outperform the in bed with each other dick sucking companies parts. Company B releases a new intercooler, larger and better than anything on the market. With this release comes nothing but nut swingers of the dick sucking companies who demand more testing and proof than has been posted already. Company A releases a smaller intercooler than company B and everyone bows down, swallows the semen and praises Company A.

Example 4. Company B releases a catch can for the trans. Keep in mind Company B has been using trans catch cans on GM Auto transmissions for 20+ years. Company B doesn't like company T. Previously to this a few other
Companies were also offering catch can versions. Company B releases a BILLET powder coated can, different size shape and material than all the other companies. Company B is attacked because they are not in the dick sucking club.

I have never tried the taste of a dick, I never intend to. Keep sucking you pricks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info