TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
very-funny-retardation_o_5580305.jpg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
anything associated with the former confederate states connects to slavery once you break it down. They fought for slavery. It needs to go. Plus you just look like a redneck hillbilly waving it around. I'm all for it's removal.

So then you have no problem eliminating the Democratic party because they were the founders of the KKK. Sounds great to me, let's make it happen.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
She's not a customer. She was. But she went in there to start shit about the flags. Not to shop.

Employees are still a representative of their company. As a boss, I dont want anyone being an asshole, if it is warranted or not. Plain and simple. Someone walks in, potential money. If they walk out with nothing, "Have a nice day".

Also, you cant ban something you dont like. Last time I checked we live in a free country that allows you to express yourself right?

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
Employees are still a representative of their company. As a boss, I dont want anyone being an asshole, if it is warranted or not. Plain and simple. Someone walks in, potential money. If they walk out with nothing, "Have a nice day".

Also, you cant ban something you dont like. Last time I checked we live in a free country that allows you to express yourself right?

Where did I state to ban something I don't like?

You speak of freedom but don't advocate for it in the first post you made.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
anything associated with the former confederate states connects to slavery once you break it down. They fought for slavery. It needs to go. Plus you just look like a redneck hillbilly waving it around. I'm all for it's removal.

Where did I state to ban something I don't like?

I forgot to multiquote. The one above is what I was answering.

You speak of freedom but don't advocate for it in the first post you made.

She needs to just get a grip on life. Those employees do not help their cause though. They do need to be fired I believe. There is ZERO room for treating a customer like this. Even one like her.

Where in there is not advocating for freedom? Where you have to treat customers with respect in a place of work? Thats called life at a company. :rofl: Dont like it, dont get a job sir. Be the dude.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info