Biker chases down old woman to curse her out.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Best comment:

You approached that situation with zero caution. It was obvious from the gap between the cars in the left lane what was developing.

You should slow down when rolling into a situation like that. She was proceeding cautiously and so she had time to stop once you popped into her field of vision.

She saved your dumbass life.

If it had been another driver as fucking stupid as you, you'd be saving lives too by now in the form of kidney donations.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
LOL
"I locked up my brakes and stalled out of anger"

It wasn't out of anger, it was out of a complete lack of skill at controlling your bike. Also you're an oblivious idiot because she stopped in plenty of time and the only one who created a dangerous situation was your stupid ass.

The best part is that you rewatched this video, STILL didn't realize how much it made you look like a dumb fuck, and uploaded it thinking people would agree with you. Thanks for the laughs, you fucking moron

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Man, the comments here and on youtube are great, lol.

I know I'd go apeshit if this was my wife or my grandmother in this situation and the guy would be in the ICU.

Something tells me he is a troll and does this for views, since this particular video has over 150,000 views IIRC.

Moron, lol.

Thats usually what ends up happening to these kind of guys. They act all tough, and 99% of the time they look tough and its funny to their friends. But all it takes is once to pull this crap with the wrong person and they get put in their place...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info