Who wants to be my neighbor?

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
LlaltC5.png

AND it's got a senior exemption on it. Means they'd go even higher for us young plebs. :hahano:

You would almost be [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION]'s neighbor though.

Nate

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Mar 4, 2014
Wondertucky
LlaltC5.png

AND it's got a senior exemption on it. Means they'd go even higher for us young plebs. :hahano:

You would almost be [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION]'s neighbor though.

Good god if they get what they're asking I can only imagine what that will do to my taxes.

Looks like I'll be reenacting that scene from step brothers everytime someone shows up. My lawn needs a couple 3rd gen camaros on blocks and pyromania blasting from the garage. I must stop this

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
In the same boat.... Level my house and put that garage in its place and Id be fine with it. :bowrofl:

For realz

The other house I have, if we decide to keep it, we're planning on razing it and making our McMansion. I have mandated at least 4 car garage with high enough ceilings for lifts, and if at all possible, running it down into the basement for even more space. If I lay it out in an "L" shape, that section between garage banks can be used for all kids shit and yard implements.

Her comment was, "Will I ever see you again?"

I said "NOPE!"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info