There's your $15 an Hour

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
A little surprised to see these popped up in Union Station's McDonalds.

I knew there were pilot sites out in the wild using this system, so this was bound to happen:

7drHiqrh.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Cant be any worse than these halfwits behind the register now.

NOT TO DEFEND; because the VAST majority of Cashiers are just Bumblefucks.

In the loop, incompetent Cashiers do not last, and are quickly dealt with as there is a waiting line of people to replace them basically...

I've had MAYBE 1 or 2 really inept or slow cashiers in the loop at major food chains in the past 7 years I've been working downtown. The vast majority of them are dead accurate, and VERY fast during Breakfast and Lunch rushes. Just one person getting their order fucked up during a lunch rush in the city can screw things up if they don't recover from it quickly/immediately.

Granted; from a cost standpoint, they are basically REALLY busy 3, maybe 4 hours a day, which then causes nasty staffing costs/issues during downtime (of having 4-5 employee's basically just Idle half the day).

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I went to McDonalds for the first time in forever yesterday.... I just ordered a cup of coffee though, a mocha coffee.... No shitting you, i had to repeat myself 4 times to the person taking the order because they didn't remember it, and this was after they repeated it BACK to me every time too.

I don't understand how stupid you have to be to forget 4 TIMES what you just repeated back to me literally 3 seconds ago.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Maybe all these lazy millennials shouldnt beg for an entry level job to pay for skilled work.

Its not like everyone working at Mcdonalds are pissed because they ain't making 15/hr. Why should they suffer because other retards think they deserve it? The only people I see complaining are the 25+ year olds who didn't do shit with their lives. Either way its all good, the last place I want my kids working is mcdonalds lol.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Its not like everyone working at Mcdonalds are pissed because they ain't making 15/hr. Why should they suffer because other retards think they deserve it? The only people I see complaining are the 25+ year olds who didn't do shit with their lives. Either way its all good, the last place I want my kids working is mcdonalds lol.
The deserving have to suffer because the undeserving are the most vocal and in your face about it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info