Man charged with attacking woman on Prairie Path in Wheaton

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I'm really embarrassed to say this but I knew this guy...We went to the same high school, hung out back in the streets of wood field days. I think I may even have his phone number still.

Straight up some to catch a predator shit..

Man charged with attacking woman on Prairie Path in Wheaton | Chicago Sun-Times

I actually ran on ILPP that same day and time. I was about 3 miles in the other direction though. The Prairie Path is awesome and sad that people have to worry about stuff like this happening. I run earlier sometimes 5-6am and I see women alone running. I always think glad that's not my wife. You never know what creeps are out in the woods.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Such a weird story . He even did it around the illinois area where he possibly could be identified .

Illinois? He did this shit in his backyard basically. He lived right by the path and where the attack occurred.

FV7kWAy.png

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
I dont get it, he's a decent looking guy...no reason he cant pick up strange

I thought the same...Only thing I could think of was he liked the thrill of doing what he did...

Dude never struck me as "odd" or gave me a weird vibe...He actually seemed really personable as I remember him. I believe he is engaged with a baby on the way. Wonder what the his GF looks like...

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I thought the same...Only thing I could think of was he liked the thrill of doing what he did...

Dude never struck me as "odd" or gave me a weird vibe...He actually seemed really personable as I remember him. I believe he is engaged with a baby on the way. Wonder what the his GF looks like...

Oh man. Sucks for his fiancee !!!! And a kid on the way? Yikes

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info