God damn wasps!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
These fuckers will not leave my cucv alone. I killed a few today that had started two nests underneath it. They hover around going in and out of the body panel seams presumably looking to make more nests. Other than just spraying and killing them as they build shit, is there anything to PREVENT them from even starting? Not really excited about the idea of driving it and then being attacked by winged death machines.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I was coming home w/ my GTO yesterday and looked down and noticed a bee had gotten jammed into one of the little gaps on my windshield wiper blade. Quick jaunt on the freeway and he wasn't there for long. And I friggin get home and Im down at the mailbox, get back in my car, and another friggin bee lands right on my windshield, eye level w/ me, almost as if to say "I know what you did asshole". My windows wouldnt roll up fast enough :rofl:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And if that fails......

giphy.gif

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yeah, wasps pick an area and then the nests develop. Sweep the area to kill them all. I had the same issue in my lanai and went around that side of the house spraying and killing any areas that had nests or holes. No more issues so far.

8 "genius" tips:

8 Genius Ways To Get Rid Of Wasps & Keep Them Away

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I hate these fuckers and exterminate them anytime I see a nest starting. They like to build them in our hacienda and under eaves.

I wait until night, the soak them with one of those 20+ foot sprays, knock the nest down and crush it.

Maybe I missed it in reading your posts on the Buick and the Blazer, what is the cucv?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I hate these fuckers and exterminate them anytime I see a nest starting. They like to build them in our hacienda and under eaves.

I wait until night, the soak them with one of those 20+ foot sprays, knock the nest down and crush it.

Maybe I missed it in reading your posts on the Buick and the Blazer, what is the cucv?
Blazer=m1009=cucv (commercial utility cargo vehicle)

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
Do what I did. Buy a bee keeper suit. At night, grab the nest. Go over to Gary Robisch's house, stick it in that smug asshole's mailbox, and close the door. That'll teach that fucker not to steal your newspaper and get rid of your wasp problem at the same time. Reuse the bee keeper suit on Halloween and for future wasp problems.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info