GoPro accessory must haves...

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
just picked up my first GoPro, ended up getting a hero4 Black edition plus a generic mount kit as a package deal on ebay for $230. it comes with a generic suction cup mount, but im feeling kind of sketchy about using that one and losing the camera on the road, has anyone else ran the generic suction mount?

also, what are some must have accessories for it? i've already downloaded the app, so i dont need the screen/remote, but i didn't know about spare batteries or "must have" mounts to buy.

as for sd cards, is there really a difference between the expensive ones and the cheap ones?

thanks in advance.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I have a good suction cup mount and it would pull my hood off my car before it came off. I bought a geekpro that does HD and it's awesome. All of them share the same mounts as GoPro too so you can use the Geekpro mounts with the GoPro. Super cheap and "disposable" so I can put it by the brakes and suspension, so if something happens, it's not the end of the world.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Gopro stuff is expensive, but like mentioned, the suction cup is worth the money. You can go elsewhere for other things. If you have any stick on mounts, don't use anything but 3m, otherwise it WILL come off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info