4chan vs. Shia Labeouf

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I follow this "artists' work" or "greatest game of capture the flag ever".

Shia Labeouf, wacko that he is, tired of his chanting into the camera game and decided, instead, to put up a HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US flag on a live internet feed.

4chan took this as a challenge and started the biggest game of Find the flag ever. Eventually, following clues, a member was close to the suspected flag area and honked their horn while driving until the live feed picked up the horn sound.

The flag was found and replaced in the middle of the night with a Trump MAGA hat.

This, of course, was immediately taken as a challenge on 4chan.

The forum pages turned into a detective game as users studied every scant clue in the footage — cross referencing passing airplanes with known flight paths, and studying constellations after dark to triangulate the flag’s location.

Next, Lebeouf put the flag on the roof of an arts center. Details on the center's locks and floor plans surfaced on 4chan. Somebody broke in and the art center asked Labeouf to take the flag down.

Next?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...by-nazi-themed-dancing-then-things-got-weird/

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I would say 4chan and Reddit for sure. Once you pissed those people off....it's amazing how collective people come together with their minds and wits.

Reminds me of the people from SVT performance website. They have a "Smackdown" section of the forum where anything goes. But they also have several programmers and hackers that post there that go after the trolls and post all their personal information pubically. Its a blood bath when you piss those guys off. Or worse yet if you scam someone on that site. There have been some hall of fame level threads on there let me tell you.

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
Reminds me of the people from SVT performance website. They have a "Smackdown" section of the forum where anything goes. But they also have several programmers and hackers that post there that go after the trolls and post all their personal information pubically. Its a blood bath when you piss those guys off. Or worse yet if you scam someone on that site. There have been some hall of fame level threads on there let me tell you.

I am sure it would make for some good reading and earn you some likes if you could find any of them.
(plus I find them awesome to read)

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I am sure it would make for some good reading and earn you some likes if you could find any of them.
(plus I find them awesome to read)

Its a hidden forum, you must be logged into the site to see it.

https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forums/smack-down-cafe.18/

And this GEM I could read every day all day. This is not hidden. Enjoy.

https://www.svtperformance.com/foru...e-you-lol-every-time-you-see-them-nws.357314/

C8DzhCEXUAADphY.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info