IT

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
eb9.gif

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I'll have to see it with other people since my wife will not see it with me. Or I'll just have to wait for Redbox and watch it from the confines of my comfy couch...with the lights on.

I love horror movies, but I absolutely hate cheap scares. Anyone can scare anyone else by making a loud noise or have something jump out at you. I want IT to be better than that. I was genuinely scared reading the book, I want a movie that can do that without the lame jump moments.

nethingiwant

Sep 4, 2009
Only book that ever gave me nightmares....and i specifically mean the book. Like 90% of Stephen King movie adaptations, the movie sucks in comparison to the book. The same, imo, for last IT movie....didnt help that among the actors u had John-boy from tv show the Waltons, Tim Curry who in my mind can never be anything other than Dr frankenfuter from Rocky Horror, and i even think it had John Ritter. Cast alone doomed the movie. And thats all too common for the scary Stephen King book to movie adaptations....only his more serious books seem to port to good movies like, Shawshank, the Green Mile, Stand by Me, etc. Or so says I :) haha

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Comes out in September? Maybe I'll take my pregnant wife to see it and scare the baby out of her?

FUCK CLOWNS!!! Terrifying fucking underemployed nightmare fuel motherfuckers. GET A REAL JOB AND STOP HAUNTING THE ADULTS!!! But of course I will go see this movie because creepy ass nightmare fuel clowns and one of Stephen King's best works.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I'll have to see it with other people since my wife will not see it with me. Or I'll just have to wait for Redbox and watch it from the confines of my comfy couch...with the lights on.

or you could just watch it in a dark theater alone by yourself at a midnight showing where i pay an attendant wearing a clown suit to check on your well being 73 minutes in

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info