She should have gotten it right the first time

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I hate exits that don't swing outwards just about as much as I hate when one door is locked. The exit door at my son's daycare is always locked, so I have to exit through the 'entrance' door.

I unlock doors at places that are locked, if it's accessible for me to do so. During business hours, NO exit doors should be locked. What happens in an emergency situation and someone tries to exit that door??

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
i have a friend who has his own business who raises prices on customers for asking stupid things or making shitty requests or just being shitty until they either pay (because they can't get what they want done elsewhere/as well/as fast/whatever) or until they go away. i love his stories
I have a buddy like that he flat out tells them and they pay anyways. Guess it helps his bottom line but gotta weigh the drama costs.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
i have a friend who has his own business who raises prices on customers for asking stupid things or making shitty requests or just being shitty until they either pay (because they can't get what they want done elsewhere/as well/as fast/whatever) or until they go away. i love his stories

823080d2cf0e04be7e09ab9311de28db.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info