Dog shit in garbage rant

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
Here's the situation. We've moved here 1.5 years ago and since the beginning one person (same dog shit bags) have been depositing smelly packages on daily basis. I can care less in the winter but when heat comes it smells like death in there. You might say yeah but at least they are disposing of it - agreed. It is nice to see you clean up after your dog but please dump it in your own bin not mine. Would be nice if the bag was tied and thrown in trash not recycle bin, nope too much to ask. We have two cats and I toss their smelly treasures in a bag, tie it, throw that in the garbage bag, tie that and toss it in the garbage bin outside.
Past week I covered the lid with two heavy flagstones. No waste dumped. Took it off for trash day and by the time I got back home asshole threw dog shit in the recycle bin. We have a corner lot and didn't build the fence yet so I can see how inviting those bins must be. Stage 2 - I pulled both bins deeper within our back yard hoping common sense would prevent going in my yard and dumping more shit - nope! Found another bag yesterday :fu:

Stage 3 - got no dumping signs, set up a camera inside the house and left a sign for the nice person. Am I taking this too far? Not only someone is walking on my property but dumping steaming bags of shit in my trash, drives me fucking insane.

oHwX8BH.jpg

goVsoq0.jpg

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
As a dog owner, I would never go onto someone's property to throw a bag of shit away. That's just classless. If it's already out on the street, and HASN'T been picked up yet, and I've been holding one for awhile, I'll toss it in.

Also, what a jackass for not only going onto your yard to throw it away, but not tying it off. True scumbag move.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
As a dog owner, I would never go onto someone's property to throw a bag of shit away. That's just classless. If it's already out on the street, and HASN'T been picked up yet, and I've been holding one for awhile, I'll toss it in.

Also, what a jackass for not only going onto your yard to throw it away, but not tying it off. True scumbag move.

Agreed. Or if the scumbags leave empty garbage cans on the curb a day or two after garbage day. I always throw a hot package in those.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I think what you have done with the signs and camera is fine. It's up to the pooper scooper what happens next.

If you get them on camera dumping again, they have ignored your signs, shown a lack of good taste and deserve some grief. Bring the evidence to the cops and have them ticketed for illegal dumping, trespassing or something like that.

If that doesn't work, Stage 3 involves publicizing their name and pics. A news station might have a slow news day and follow the story. A few strategically placed signs would give the pooper scooper some embarrassment. A clear pic with no name but obviously showing the person dumping the poop with a "Do you know this person - POOP DUMPER" poster might be funny.

Stage 4 involves the lit bag of poop on the doorstep.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
Some gold in this thread! :bowrofl:

I think you have every right to be pissed about this. I don't think you are taking it too far.

I have a neighbor down the street who lets her 3 little dogs shit all over the place, last summer I must have stepped on a dozen little turds in my front yard. i was so pissed I put a camera up to see who was doing it and what time it was.

It just so happens it was during the day when I was home so I waited for her and the 3 little ankle biters to come by and to my luck one of them shit in my front yard and she begins to walk away without picking it up. So I came out of the house and yelled at her to pick up her dog shit. Little argument went off so I pulled out my phone and said I'll call the cops for littering and trespassing and her story changed real quick. Now she doesn't walk past my house but she still lets her dogs shit anywhere they please without picking it up.

I don't get some people, where has common courtesy gone?

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
:rofl: I'd be pissed too. I'd place a bet you are probably going to discover a little frail old lady that's lived in your neighborhood forever, thinks she's entitled to trespass and illegally dump on anyone's property, because she's 100 and just likes the convenience of your trash bins for her daily dog walks.

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
*picks up dog poop and throws in nearest garbage dumpster or can whenever I pass an alley*

If you live in a densely populated area, be happy people are picking it up at all. There's someone with a dog walking past my place every 5 minutes or sooner.
I get that 100% and number of people walking their dogs in this area is quite large. None of the folks but one cockfag dumps shit in my trash.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info