Train vs Snow vs Passengers

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
It is rather ridiculous with how close people stand on the platform awaiting the trains arrival. They herd on to the train like cattle.

Gotta be the first one on to get that same seat every day.

At the end of the day, people cram into the train car vestibules then upon departure run to their vehicles. I used to yell out "Run Forrest Run!" They get in their vehicles, slam them into Drive and floor it out of the parking lot with a blue cloud of smoke in tail.

Also seen some almost hit other idiots running to their vehicles.

It is rather comical to watch.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
God damn it I was going to post this!

giphy.gif

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Yup.

I love videos like this. Shows the train can go though anything.

Just shows its bullshit when Metra has delays for snow, cold, wind, etc. Just tell us your trains are broke dick shit.

Pretty sure those delays are track problems caused by snow or cold. Switches between tracks can freeze or the sensors that tell dispatch they are lined for a certain route can get wonky.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Pretty sure those delays are track problems caused by snow or cold. Switches between tracks can freeze or the sensors that tell dispatch they are lined for a certain route can get wonky.

Yeah, but winter comes to Chicago every year, yet it always takes Metra by surprise. You think they'd have a system in place to deal with it by now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info