https://youtu.be/E4i3bAtEuJE

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
and then Bow Wow tweeted about pimping Melania Trump for "talking shit". Where are all the pussyhat feminists marching over that derogatory comment? :io:

Shad Moss, aka Bow Wow, tweeted President Trump ... "Ayo @realDonaldTrump shut your punk ass up talking shit about my uncle @SnoopDogg before we pimp your wife and make her work for us."

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Double standards, it only matters to certain people.

I agree, reverse roles and shit would hit the fan.

Problem I have, I'd I didn't care for Obama and his mainstream media brainwash and lack of care unless it was black on white crime. But I would have said "kill Obama". Many people are fucking threatening Trump/his family and anyone the shows support in what they believe.

A lot in part like some of you on here. I usually don't go that far with my .02, but this shit is dumb.

This won't be the last time some prop/role stuff will be done. Eminem was on a roll when he first came out mimicking/mocking people.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
For what, not shooting him? Seriously, I don't understand how this is such a big deal. It's a fake gun...it didn't fire anything except a cartoon-esque banner. What is so appalling about this?
You're trying to hard, my friend. Of course it's a fake gun. What did you want them to do, ACTUALLY blow someone's brains out in a music video?

The intention and message the video makes is the same, fake gun or not. Cuz you know, you can't actually blow people's brains out in a video.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info