St. Charles Murder/Suicide

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
How the fuck can you kill your kids?

This sickens me deeply. I simply can not fathom shooting my family for any reason.

I told my wife that when I die. I want to find this POS and somehow make him suffer badly.

Not to long ago a mother killed her kids in Lake in the Hills then killed herself. If I'm not mistaken, my niece went to school with the kids (or at least one of them).

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
It's horrific to say the least, and this was absolutely not the answer; but the news articles seem to be tap-dancing around the fact that it sounds like she cheated on him...

Some cop in St. Charles at the St. Patrick's parade told my dad that was the case. Why my dad was at a parade talking to police about murder/suicides I don't know.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Maybe the yet-to-be-identified guy was banging the twins and the wife :noes:

People can do some crazy shit, and go even crazier.

Well, the dirty ole man in me would give him a high 5 if that were the case (and they were 18+), but in light of things, probably not the best idea. :D

It's just sad all around. I can get mad all I want, but I would never harm my critters.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info