Escape rooms. Anyone ever do one?

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
6 of us just did the one in gurnee mills
60 to Escape - Illinois Premier Escape Room inside Gurnee Mills
We did the museum one. Never did anything like it before and had no idea what to expect. Have to say it was an amazing time. So much fun. Planning to go back for another one ASAP.

I don't want to give any details but I can't see anyone not having a good time.

We got out with 1min 44 seconds to spare

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
we had a thread on this before, right? i did one downtown and it was pretty fun. would do again. poking around tripadvisor in various cities around the world, these are pretty popular and have become more popular. if you set up a good smart one i think they are pretty good money makers is part of the reason why.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
we had a thread on this before, right? i did one downtown and it was pretty fun. would do again. poking around tripadvisor in various cities around the world, these are pretty popular and have become more popular. if you set up a good smart one i think they are pretty good money makers is part of the reason why.

The one we did the lady said was #1 on trip adviser. One of the girls in our group did one of these downtown (I think) and said it was a lot of math and was nowhere near as fun as this one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info