U.S. Virgin islands who's been?

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
been to St. Thomas on a cruise. Wife and I just did a beach day at Magens bay. Water was so clear and calm, sand was soft. I've been to many Caribbean islands and was impressed. If you snorkel or scuba, plenty of wrecks and reefs to check out too. USVI is a nice paradise, you get a taste of Caribbean lifestyle, but its still US based and your phone will have domestic service.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
St. Marteen (Dutch side) is awesome too. Maho beach is famous for the airport runway that backs up to the beach. Planes are constantly taking off and landing directly overhead. There is a bar next to the beach, it was a blast watching people getting flung into the ocean like toys :rofl:

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
We were there this past September.
The majority of the stay was Saint Thomas.
Went to Saint John twice, and over to Virgin Gorda (Go to the Baths)

One of the days was a 10 hour boat excursion to most of the islands. Snorkeling, drank at the famous Soggy Dollar etc etc. Most people take taxis but I would rent a car next time. You drive on the opposite side of the road but it will give you many more freedoms. Cab rides can be pricey there. I would definitely go back.....endless amounts of amazing beaches

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
St John has some amazing beaches, we stayed at the Westin Resort. There isn't any night life on St John, that's what St Thomas is for, which is only a 20min ferry ride.

7cf54e16f2363e15e82ea41076efc0d8.jpg
c5e05ced2579df37aec29b903585a3d1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info