Poachers Break into Paris Zoo, Shoot Rhino, Steal its Horn

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Poachers break into Paris zoo, shoot rhino dead and steal its horn | The Independent

A rhinoceros at a zoo near Paris was shot three times in the head on Monday night by poachers who then cut off its horn with a chainsaw.

The four-year-old rhinoceros, named Vince, was found dead this morning by keepers at Thoiry Zoo, to the west of the French capital.

One or more poachers are believed to have broken in to the zoo and forced their way into an enclosure where three rhinos lived, reported Le Parisien.

The white rhinoceros second horn had also been partially hacked off, indicating the perpetrators had run out of time or their equipment had failed.

They may have also planned to steal the horns of the two other white rhinos, five-year-old Bruno and 37-year-old Gracie. Both animals are said to be safe and healthy.

Vince was born on in September 2012 at Burgers' Zoo in the Netherlands. He arrived in Paris in March 2015 with Bruno.

Rhinoceros horns can be sold on the black market for around ÂŁ30,000 each and are particularly sought after in China, where they are believed to have aphrodisiac qualities.

This just makes my blood boil. Fucking disgusting.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Seems pretty balsy for 30k? I mean your breaking into a caged animals habitat, in a zoo, to try and cut off a horn for 30k? That is just weird to me..

But fuck them for shooting a caged animal, they deserve their dicks/clits cut off with a rusty nail clipper

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
A Chainsaw

Are you kidding me?

No shit. Any horn thief worth their salt knows a cordless Sawz-All is much quieter and doesn't damage the merchandise as much.

Those stupid superstitious fuckers buying the horns are going to run these things into extinction within a few years at the rate they're going.
And for what? To take that 4 inch minnow and turn it into a raging 4 1/2" God Staff woman splitter?
Oh. Well in THAT case.....

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
No shit. Any horn thief worth their salt knows a cordless Sawz-All is much quieter and doesn't damage the merchandise as much.

Those stupid superstitious fuckers buying the horns are going to run these things into extinction within a few years at the rate they're going.
And for what? To take that 4 inch minnow and turn it into a raging 4 1/2" God Staff woman splitter?
Oh. Well in THAT case.....

i think a lot of people even know that stuff is bullshit, but they still buy because it is a status thing to own.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info