Chicago (epic video)

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I don't care how much you guys want to call it "shitcago" I know you all secretly love it, identify with the area and call it home.

There are some experiences here that will never get old. The drive up lakeshore drive, your first ride on the Navy Pier ferries wheel, spending a summer day out on the lake, all the great music venues, deep dish, hotdogs and italian beef, soldier and wrigley field, the national anthem at the UC, walking down the river walk, architecture. There's nothing like it. You can live 100 miles from city limits, travel somewhere far and still say you're from Chicago.

https://www.facebook.com/underscorefilms/videos/1066229333480880/

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sweet! Miss me some Tastee Freez
Do you remember the name of their burger that was similar to a Big Mac?

I love Chgo, I dont give care how much violence there is.
Born and raised in the city and it will always be home.
My daughter just moved to San Diego, and my son is thinking of joining the Air Force.
If he does, house is going up for sale and the wife and I are moving back to the city asap!

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Nice video, there are some awesome 4k drone videos of Chicago on youtube, really cool to watch if you have a 4k HDR TV, highly recommend.

I was going to do a drone video of chicago sometime in spring just to do it. Would like to get some shots with the car too. Been meaning to put this Phantom to good use.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I used to hate the city as I grew up on the far NWside where there's nothing much to do and getting further into the city is a traffic nightmare.

Now that I live in Lakeview East and can walk to any type of restaurant imaginable, 2 blocks from Belmont Harbour and the lake front path, and a few blocks from Wrigleyfield I'm loving it. Just being able to walk or short uber to what ever you want makes city living so much easier.

Now just of I had a 2 car garage it'd be perfect lol.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I love Chicago and can't see myself being happy in a different area. I've traveled a lot for work and have been to most major cities in the United States. I haven't found any area I'd rather live in.

Compared to other cities, most of the people in Chicago are a lot friendlier (except when driving, lol). The food here is the best in the country and there's so much to see and do. The nicer parts of Chicago are kept pretty clean and I feel relatively safe despite what the news tells me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info