Mega Resort Area Coming To Arizona?

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
In Casa Grande, about a half hour south of Phoenix. Timing on this is perfect with our move back out there. I really hope it goes through.

Developers seek to build Walt Disney World-like resort in Arizona

Dreamport Villages would include “an indoor recreational facility, water parks, a wildlife animal exhibit, restaurants and an amusement park,” the publication reported.

dreamport2.png

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Phoenix doesnt get its water from the Colorado. We have the Salt River Project and an absolute fuck ton of ground water.

oh you mean the aquifer that's levels have been dropping consistently from year to year.
I remember that well drilling is quite the business out there with all the wells that are being sunk deeper

gwdepletion-map-2008.png

lightning2003

Nov 18, 2013
oh you mean the aquifer that's levels have been dropping consistently from year to year.
I remember that well drilling is quite the business out there with all the wells that are being sunk deeper

gwdepletion-map-2008.png

Was just thinking the same to especially with the colorado river problems already. Just imagine the magnitude of water usage they will have for the grass, fountains, and the topper a water park in the middle of a desert that one park will be mutiple cities on its own sucking up water.

Awesome idea just wrong area.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info