Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Your bug out digs ain't shit, buy this :hsughlol:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

EBAY link Minuteman Missile Launch Control Center - With Access to Underground Facility | eBay

The first and only privately owned former Minuteman Missile Alert Facility in the United States with access to the LCC and LCEB, thirty-five feet below ground.

This Missile Alert Facility (MAF) consists of a buried and hardened Launch Control Center (LCC) connected to a Launch Control Equipment Building (LCEB) with an above-ground Launch Control Support Building (LCSB) on 9 acres of land. Formerly known as Mike-01, 510th Strategic Missile Squadron.

After purchasing this facility three years ago, I submitted a work plan to remove the material in the 35' elevator shaft. {When a MAF was decommissioned, the blast door was closed, the elevator access shaft was filled with dirt and rubble, then capped with concrete at ground level.} Once the work plan was approved excavation of the shaft began in August 2015.

It was a difficult, expensive excavation project with no guarantee the blast door would open. It took almost 2 months and a crew of 4-6 people, to remove approximately 170 cubic yards of dirt mixed with 30 cubic yards of chunks of concrete.

On September 29th, 2015, 11:30 am, the 10 ton blast door at the bottom of the elevator shaft was opened for the first time in 22 years.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
That would be sweet....

Ive watched a ton of prepper type shows, I just don't have the funds to go buy a bug out location in the middle of nowhere and stock the damn thing. :bowrofl:
There are old missile silos right out side of Denver here. Doesn't necessarily need to be in the middle of "nowhere"

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
There are old missile silos right out side of Denver here. Doesn't necessarily need to be in the middle of "nowhere"

I'm sure there are, just saying if I were getting a bug out place I'd want it in the middle of nowhere just couldn't afford one...

Guessing it would be more expensive closer to Denver than in the middle of Nowhere CO too?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info