Votes: 50 96.2%
  • Bing

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

Frank Dukes

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2009
Rockfordia
is bing even a thing anymore? i've gotta imagine the stats are staggering. wow, not as much as i thought but still

http://lifehacker.com/search-engine-showdown-google-vs-bing-1739263052
You’re probably familiar with the two search engines already, but just for a refresher, here’s what we’re talking about:

Google: By far the most used search engine in the world, Google Search has been around since 1997 and is constantly improving with new smart results, advanced features, and integration with other Google products. As of February of this year, Google currently has 64.5% of the US’s search market share.

Bing: Bing is the latest name for Microsoft’s search engine, previously called Windows Live Search and MSN Search. Bing brands itself as a “decision engine”, aiming to present results with more real-world context than just finding text on a page. Bing also powers Yahoo’s search, which, coupled with Bing, serves 32.6% of US internet searchers.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
I worked on the Microsoft Data Center project in Northlake back 08' where the Bing search engine is. It was a 600 million dollar project. Was one of the last projects I did in the Union. There was something like 200 electricians working on site, working 2 separate shifts. Shit was crazy.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
Google all the way. Honestly, I may still be using Yahoo if the site hadn't gotten so "heavy" back in the day when I was still on such a slow computer. Bing sucks terribly. MSN on occasion when I'm looking for something in the news, and most times I don't even have to search because it will show up on the site.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I worked on the Microsoft Data Center project in Northlake back 08' where the Bing search engine is. It was a 600 million dollar project. Was one of the last projects I did in the Union. There was something like 200 electricians working on site, working 2 separate shifts. Shit was crazy.
And all for no reason

Thread Info